Why do men mostly prefer a woman to be hair free, clean shaven all over?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to answer that, really. While I prefer her to be soft, sensual and shave her underarms, and legs, I am a little 'freaked out' with the totally clean-shaven vaginal area. Some I have known have shaved, completely, and they just look like little girls, and it's a little, just 'not right' because I grew up, seeing pictures in my dad's magazines, and they had hair, and they were 'Women'. Totally shaved, they seem like little underage girls!
    I do like when they trim, specifically around the softer, more sensual parts, but still maintain the 'mature' hair, above.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they want us to be hair free, we should want them to be hair free

What Guys Said 20

• Most grooming requirements like this are put in place by society to accentuate the differences between the sexes. Men generally have more body hair, so women are encouraged to be as free of body hair as possible. Women's hair usually is thicker and grows longer than men's, so hairstyles that accentuate that difference are encouraged.

• I guess it just gives off a smoooooth... butttery sensation when you drag your hands across her body... It seems these days being hair free is the new thing...

You can be part of the statistic too... what is your stance on body hair?

• body hair is sort-of a masculine thing. sort of.

• I don't. I do expect certain areas to be clean though like pits, poon, and lip.

• Because body hair is gross.

• Guys are more hairy, hair is thus associated with men, and thus not considered feminine

• Not sure, I like the way they are. Perhaps thats how we grew up seeing the women in the ads and films.

• quite possibly. that's how I feel, but then I get all jaded towards hollywood for making my body shameful in its original form.

• My personal opinion, original is beautiful as well.

• I don't know why most guys do, i like when a girl is a bit hairy tbh

• We're putting our mouth on it.

• yeah, but that doesn't tell me why. and i'm not picking a fight, i truly don't get it, I'm a bit thick sometimes.

• We want to munch the pussy not get a mouthful of thick curly hair that makes us gag, sticks to our tongue and gets caught in our teeth.

• i don't

• Mainly hulygeine purposes

• no need to be clean shaven all over. just pussy, I don't like eating hair

• Cause hair reminds us of men

• not all of men! I don't mind at all as long as it's not way out if control! do you like to have hair in certain places if so which olaces?

• I had never shaved up until a month ago, a guy asked me if I would and I figured what the heck, it's only hair, if I don't like it, I'll just let it grow back.

I like having hair in my mons area. when shaved, I look like a 3 year old - and that's extremely unnerving for me. I did like how it felt being super smooth.

I can understand how having hair in the way of mouth and tongue would be annoying. So I guess in an effort to be given more oral, I should keep at least that part shaved.

I think right now I've decided to shave around my lips, and keep my mons with some
      hair, because I look like a woman not a child,
      and I think it's quite feminine.

As a side note, I like my men to have hair too... they look like men, not boys... again, it makes me uncomfortable.

• because It's more hygienic and it looks better

• To me a girl who is shaved is very Huygeine and like to be clean

• Cause that's how girls are supposed to be.

• i was fortunate to have females that never question why but just do it.

• if he's that concerned about it he doesn't love you for you

• Because we don't want hairs to bother our tongue.

What Girls Said 1

• A hairy woman can be perceived as a manly woman.