Why does this always happen to me? Devastated?

I am 32. I have had 6 boyfriends. In total only had 4 serious relationships. I have always been a wonderful girlfriend to each one of my boyfriends. But in all of these relationships they all dump me for their ex girlfriend. I'm so sad right now I got dumped once again by another guy. We dated for 5 months and the moment his cheating ex came he dropped me like I didn't mean anything. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have ways gave sensire love to people and they always dump me for their exs. Like I'm starting to believe I am cursed. Because of the same situation happening over again. I'm sad. ;(

111
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Yikes that is sad 😕 but hun it's good. Just be glad you didn't get to far into the relationship and he cheated with his ex. Make sure the next guys you date are not talking to their ex. I don't talk or see any of my exes. Its terrible habit to do and it's disrespectful to the next girl I date. These guys where still hung on their exes even with you.

• Hmm, I would be sad too, I've had different issues though (all my girlfriends have been depressed and had other mental health problems), t seems hard to change your "type" but it seems like you need to do that... just pay attention to them more before getting in a relationship I guess, or make them wait longer to start. And maybe date guys who have been single for longer. Like try to find someone who has been single for 2-3 years, then they're unlikely to want to go back to an ex.

• Choose a better guy next time.

• I don't know but I am single and would like to ask you if possible can we chat sometime soon? I'm interested in getting to know you, I've been single for over 5 years now

• well maybe you are too clingy or maybe not sexual enough or something I don't know maybe you just keep choosing assholes instead of good guys

• 2d

Oh no I'm very sexual. Lol.

• 2d

thats good it keeps it interesting lol but of course a relationship isn't only about sex and maybe your a little too clingy I don't know maybe you have weird fetishes or something cus i wanted to say the guys are just fuckboys but they went back to their ex's so its probs not that

• If you believe that you're cursed, then you'll never be in a long term relationship. Think positive, ask friends for support and hopefully make a change if need be.

• 2d

I know but sometimes I think like Why? The same story over over again

• maybe they take u as a rebound girl cause u r sexually active and nice and loving and caring just try to pick them and dont be too hasty

• maybe its because of you choosing these guys

• 2d

They act like they are different and then bam they turn out like the rest ;(

• 2d

Everyone always starts out great. I'm just going to give up love is not for me.

• 2d

They don't deserve you. Try taking space from dating. ... you deserve better and keep praying for the right one

• Your picking the same type of guys try a different type of guy 1cwhobhas diffrent qualities

• be like madonna used to be when she was younger, wild and carefree.

• I don't understand, not one bit

What Girls Said 1

• No relationship is guaranteed. You enjoy the time with the other person for the that time being.