Is it time for giving up on love?

It's over story of me and my love... we got into fight 2 days ago and I've been asking him about taking off today in order to go and visit him and his family but unfortunately his mom and sister went to their friend house so I cancelled day off for today and made it for tomorrow. However when I wrote him earlier today and when I said I missed him he wrote me things like " just stop, it's enough, your love is a lie and it's enough for trying anything "... i never proved anything for anyone in my entire life and my love isn't a lie but I said for him " okay, done. anything else yo majesty and I said I'm stupid for changing off for tomorrow so I can visit you and told him to take care ".
I definitely won't go for visit tomorrow.. if my love is a lie and I'm that bad then I don't worth his company then what's the point to make it work

314

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's taking you for granted, then so be it, it's his loss, not yours. If you still want to be with him and try to make things work, then stay and keep trying. If not, leave him behind, take what you learned and hope for the best and not make the same mistakes the next time around.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry to hear that. Just watch a movie, and eat pizza tomorrow.
    As for your boyfriend, you have two choices.
    1: Break up with him.
    2: Talk to him about it.
    Your choice.

What Guys Said 13

• don't call him anymore don't text him anymore don't answer his calls don't answer his text in a week if he calls or text you tell him it's nice hearing from him but you have moved on and then hang up

• It's not easy to move on from such things..
      I can't do something like it but I'll tell him something

• if it was easy as you said 😔 i love him so much

• I have no doubt that you love him the doubt is does he love you and loving someone who doesn't love you and can treat you so cruelly and say such cruel things to you tell me you're old enough I want you to answer this honestly what does that make you?

• Wait and have patience.

When people fight like this the worst thing you can do is pick at it and keep it going. It's like picking at a wound, you think you are making it better but really you are just making it worse.

Just stop and wait for a few days. Calm yourself and wait for him to calm down too. In a few days he will miss you and won't be mad anymore and then you can make up.

• Love is a lie anyway. He needs to realize it's not just YOUR love that's a lie, it's ALL love.

• What a drama queen he is. Hun, consider yourself saved. You just avoided a big headache in your life. Find a dude who doesn't act like a drama queen.

• I'm sorry to hear that things ended badly. its sounds to me that he has something more going on than just being mad about a fight a couple days ago.
    But you'll find love, you seem like a nice and beautiful woman.

• Just let the dust settle down. Think about it. You both are angry and hurt. Give time to think. If your love is true then it's coming back to you

• Forget that dude. He sounds like a cry baby sissy.

• silly girl arn't you? move on princess. its your life, take the pain girl take the pain, it won't last forever. girlup.

• Make it tomorrow because I'll make you laugh till you cry.

• Why made simple things to complex?

• wow gud

• wait some more days and then choose your way

• I wrote him today, said I've missed him, cancelled my day off to make it tomorrow so I can see him and what he wrote me shows what he thinks about me and my love so if he thinks that then it's time for me to take a step back and let it go 😔

• wait for some time then try to understand the properties of your boy friend

• properties varies from place to place.

• Yes it's time for "all" actually.

What Girls Said 2

• Giving up on him, not love.

• I never give up till l get what l want to

• I was in love once before but this one were different, it was all I ever wanted but it's all over now and no point to keep on trying. It says " it's better leave the broken mirror then cut yourself trying to fix it "

• @troublemaker89 perfect metaphor.. u have a life to look upon.. live it d way u wanted it to be.. u'll get d love of ur life soon. 😎😇

• Wow l liked that saying :)