Is my ex trying to play me? and putting up excuses to jerk me around while she waits for the other dude?

Please I need guidance, also please read it carefully so you really understand what's going on, it is not that complicated.

she came back, apologized to me, we met one night and I made a move, made out then she stopped and said it doesn't feel right to her because she likes me but she's been talking to this other dude and she said " I find it rude to just start dating you and telling him all of a sudden that I started dating my ex and just stop talking the way we've been talking". The dude lives in another country.

I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend, and I refuse to be her friend, if its not romance then she can crawl back to her hole, I told her this, she said she feels sad about it and that it is hard to make a choice, and it is not even that, she said she doesn't feel like dating anyone, that they just talk and they have some chemistry, that she doesn't feel like dating anyone although she likes some people.

So I'm like what the fuck, plus she wants me to be her friend so I have a first class seat to see her be the girl I deserved her to be with me to some other guy? what a way to make it up to me lol.

what you guys think? I think it's obvious here but is there a chance she is being honest or she is just making up bullshit excuses to have me as her fucking backup?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Why didn't you ask her to be your girlfriend? Maybe that is what she wants stability.. before she commits to you?

• Because she was the one that dumped me, several times lol and disrespected me a lot and shit. Seems to me she likes this dude way more than me, i saw it in her eyes and all the excuses she made up lol

• πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ why are you so optimistic? Lmao you are cute.

And no i dont have faith in it besides i know her, i have my guard up because everything she says or does is to hurt me or manipulate me, i dont feel safe around her because everytime she comes back i think that maybe she changed but always ends up being the selfish person she's always been

• Sorry.. I have the nickname of sunshine! 🌞 Well I am Sorry! I hope you find someone you like more then her! Hugs to you! πŸ€—

What Guys Said 2

• Cut her off. If she wants to be friends cut that shit quick. Never agree to that. It would be like agreeing to sit on he bench

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.