How do you get over a recent break up if you still in love with them?

The guy i was with wasn't really treating me as good as he use to, he was an asshole, neglected me, blocked me about 17 times during the relationship , stop showing he cares etc and yet still i love him, i know he doesn't deserve me but yet i can't stop caring about him whats should i do?:(. And not looking to get with any one else

22

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not only the guys I loved a girl for 4yers I was hell every time she needs i stood beside her everysingle second I jus treated her like anyting and u know she was my life and I changed my things jus bcz of her and I jus did all what I have to evn my family members know about eachothr u know what she finally did saying a sorry and said I can't marry u my parents not accept u bcz ur nt one of us I m sorry and I got engaged now jus bfre two days of her marriage she said tht I was broken in pieces still I cry daily myself daily every single NITE it's really painful it's not just guys evn girls do same

Most Helpful Girl

• Went through this recently, you have to let go. It will be hard but you have to keep putting it in your brain how he treated you not how good he treated you in tje beginning because that was a front to get you to like him bck.

• Thank you your right dont know why we love assholes :(. Has it gotten better for you by just remembering how bad he treated you aswell?:(

What Guys Said 1

• Don't contact him. Block him alll places. Then try and forget him. Dont be alone too much in your own thoughts that will only make you think of him. Keep busy and hang with friends. Each day it will get easier.

What Girls Said 1

• Get yourself a hobby, get busy with something and you won't even know when you forgot about him

• Thank you:(. Has that helped you before?

• Yeah. I went back to blogging, and I didn't realise that I forgot about him until he messaged me again and I saw him as nothing