How does this text sound? Is there anything I should add into it?

I was hoping you'd see that I'm genuinely sorry and want to be able to make amends. Every time I think of what went down, I wish I could turn back the clock but truthful I wasn't ready and I was immature. Losing you was hard and as much as it hurt when you left, some good came out of that. I managed to calm down and work on myself and learn from the situation. Today when I look at myself, I see a girl who's mature and stronger than the one you were in love with. It has allowed me to realise my mistakes, and my behaviour towards you. I shouldn't have expected so much from you all the time, I don't want to fight with you. All I'm asking for is a chance to start over and be friends

11

What Guys Said 1

• replace the world girl for woman๐Ÿ‘

• Fuck off

• wow...
      if I wanted to be n arse I would have corrected your punctuation and grammar...

woman defines maturity not girl...

you spoke about maturity... incidentally, I don't see it.

you must be a half glass empty kind of person.

Good luck. ๐Ÿ‘

What Girls Said 1

• Too long. Make it short and sweet and to the point. I guy doesn't want to read all that. Just saying...

• I already cut out most of it hahaha!