So I lied to an ex?

One of my exes keeps trying to get back with me, we've tried 3 times and he doesn't change I'll give you a glimpse to see what I'm working with, he's very self absorbed like he only wants to talk about himself. If I talk he wanders off or keeps looking at his phone. Two, he's grotesquely obese... like so obese he can't even talk without getting winded. When I first got with him he was maybe 370 pounds. Now after two years working in IT he's ballooned up to 520-550 I'm guessing. He refuses to go on walks with me. Well anyways. I lied to him and told him I was talking to some guy in California so he will leave me alone is that mean of me to lie to him? I was just trying to avoid being mean but I can't help it. He even smells so bad now. He's been married 2 times before as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are a great person just for asking this and caring so much but you just need to leave him asap and find someone who can make you happy. You are already giving him way too much benefit of the doubt

What Guys Said 3

• He's an ex for some reason.

• it's not a big deal

• find a good man

What Girls Said 2

• Sucks to be that guy. Who cares! Gosh how old are you? People stop trying to protect people feeling just tell them the damn truth!

• Not really a big deal