Need help to make my crush realise who is angry with me?

Hello,
My crush has gone angry on me due to a reason where i was forced to be with some other girl. Me and my crush had a very very very close and tight bond and some personal things have made her loose respect on me, but trust me i haven't wrong done anything to make her loose respect on me.

My crush faced a very bad time few months ago and i supported her with my best. I use to hold her in all her bad and good times.

Suddenly an incident happened where i was forced to love another girl. The force was not by mu crush bt was with the girl who was forcing me to love her.

This caused a fight between my crush and the forcing girl which made my crush angry on me and she went away saying dnt wanna be in touch with u anymore.

I supported her in all her times without keeping any single demands but when i actually need her she is going away leaving me alone.

A sweet love story was about to start between me and my crush bt some came and parted us both.
My crush is not ready to talk to me i tried a hundred of times to make her realise that i still love her and i am just with her..

I guess she won't eva return back, my final hopes are left here, If anyone can seriously help me, i truly appreciate them.. u can save my true love from breaking.

Thanks in advance.

What Girls Said 1

• Your crush has good reason to be upset at you. You fell in love with someone else? Someone can't FORCE you to love them, what is she doing, holding you captive? You supported her but basically emotionally cheated on her by falling in love with another girl, no duh she's leaving. You say you haven't done anything to have her lose respect in you, but from all of your other comments, it sounds like she probably has good reason to lose respect and trust for you. She's most likely never coming back since you emotionally cheated on her and most people don't go back to cheaters.