Shall I give a second chance to the guy who broke my heart?

513

Most Helpful Guy

• All the people are talking bullshit!!! In my opinion everyone deserves a second chance... n if that man is apologizing for his past mistakes then you must give him this last chance... but just don't expect that he is changed until he make you believe in him!!! Sometimes I also think about the girl I loved, but broke my frndshp wd her for her own gud... sometimes I think I should go n ask for an apology... but that won't change what I have already done... she won't forgive me at all... If I get second chance... I'll definitely work my ass up to make her happy!! So you are lucky that you have your guy back!! All the best!!!

• Apologies are appreciated and forgiving is a honorable thing to do. However, reserving the right to not give a second chance is at their discretion.

Most Helpful Girl

• i gave a second chance to the guy who broke up with me once a year ago but now here we are one year later and he broke up with me again due to his stupid immature brains. But i know if he comes back and tries to win me over hard enough i will never give him a third chance again. so save yourself some heartache and dont give him another chance or if u want then give him another try but try to stay in control of the relationship dont trust him the same way again because when i finally started trusting him again he again broke it. guys like this who breakup in the first place and then come back are immature and need a beating. harsh but true

What Guys Said 12

• just find a new one?

• Your choice, I don't do second chances in relationships tho. One shot only, if you mess that up then you didn't deserve the opportunity in the first place.

• nope

• Make him work for that second chance. A simply apology cannot undo the damages done. He'll have to prove to you that he's going to be worth the second chance. If he can't even do that, it explains how much he is willing to give into this relationship. You'll be better of off him

• Why? If it didn't work before why would it work now?
    Some are a glutton for punishment I guess.

• Probably not a good idea...

• Yes...

• yes shure try

• hell no

• If he is sexy then why not?

• no... never... exes are the past.

• Second chance to break your heart? Sure

What Girls Said 4