I want him back! We were great together but he said he needed time. It's been two months. He still texts from time to time but Nothing. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• him texting from time to time shows that he just wants to be acquainted nothing more. because after breakup if he doesn't talk to you and you hurt eachother it shows that there is certain amount of hate but to hate you it shows that you still matter. its hard for exes to talk to eachother if they are hurt from eachother but it still shows in some cases that there are some feelings left and it just might work. but him texting you like there is nothing between you anymore just shows he is not interested in anything else

• False. I hated my last ex for cheating and we talked more.

• its different for everyone and exes talking to eachother is a very rare and difficult thing. it works fpr you but for most of us it doesn't.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing. Accept it and move on.

• Move on. If he wanted to be with you he would

• I think you should move on, it might be hard but in time you'll look back and be like what was I thinking

• girl... u shud try to move on...