Does the dumper feel happy or hurt?

does the dumper ''a guy'' in my case feel bad after dumping his girlfriend of five years just because of one big fight? I wasn't clingy because we didn't text a lot. I agree I said something which might have made him hate me. and maybe he couldn't handle the fact that I was too caring. maybe he couldn't handle that in the world of fakes we were becoming too real? because I was totally in love with him. WAS because he broke my heart into tiny bits of pieces. does the dumper after dumping a girl like me feel free and happy to be finally single? or do they miss us as much as we do? or do they also feel equally hurt and depressed? and do they ever regret this decision? because he also ignored my texts when I tried to talk to him to make things right. so all the boys guys men. please tell your honest opinion. he is 20 years of age we both are.

girls also share their experiences with these type of situations it would really help a lot.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• When I ended things with this guy last year, I didn't even tell him what was happening, I just cut him off and blocked him on everything and told my parents if he ever asked for me and tried coming round, tell him I don't want to see him. I felt nothing but relief and freedom BUT I think it all depends on the reason as to why the split is happening. I felt very unsafe with this guy, my friends and family think he was 'grooming' me to get what he wanted, hence why I felt so good when he was no longer in my life.

What Guys Said 2

• First of all, why was there 'one big fight'. What the hell was that about? And why did you feel that it was somehow going to fix things for you?

The texting had NOTHING to do with it. Guys simply DO NOT like a woman that fights and argues with everything - this is the failure of the FI - they keep telling you that you are better than, smarter than, and more entitled to anything and everything over any MAN. So you fight for power, fight for control, fight fight fight. And look what happens!!
    And no, it had NOTHING to do with being 'too caring', or that you were 'too real'. OMFG.

No, he's as heartbroken as you are. So sad that he thought he had a great catch, and instead he had a, well, I'm not even going to go into it here.

No honey, you got what you had coming.

• no I didn't had it coming all I did was be polite with him and care for him! he fought with me because of somethings our mutual friends said about me. all stupid lies not even serious lies... lies that just made me look a bit only a bit bitchy. he is an immature and weak person because I was sincere with him. after him fighting with me I said the bad thing that I shouldn't have said. he has done this twice in the past three years of our relationship. every time any problem pops up he just has tp break up with me and take it all out on me. he is 20 years olg and he is not as mature as I am because I always try to work on our relationship but when he wants some time off he takes it without giving a shit how much he's hurting me. so no I didnot have this coming and not all girls fight and fight without a reason.

• he just believed every lie that some friend told him about me. thats the amount of trust he had on me after three years of my loyalty. and im a huma. being too after knowing these things I said somethings I gmfought thats what happend when you go around believing every little thing little jealoused people tell you. I also thought I had a great catch but what I originally had was a weak immature guy.

• Well, I guess that takes care of that!
      Sounds like you dodged a huge bullet then. Consider yourself lucky. Now you are free to find Mr. Right!

• no, i just move on... next!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!