Did I do the right thing?

Okay, so I got this new girlfriend. We talked for about a week as friends. We both made arrangements to go see a movie. I told her I would ask her out on the date. When the time for the date came, she bailed. Her excuse was she had an anxiety attack.

We had our first fight that night. We weren't even dating yet. The next morning, I texted her and we made up. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

Fast forward a couple days, she goes out to see the same movie we were going to see with her friends. Tells me I'm not invited. Its just her and her friends.

I ignored that. I asked her if we could hang out. She said we will but she never gives me a time. We had another fight, and the next morning it was just like before. She would never talk to me. I try to forget and talk about something else, she doesn't want to talk. Her replays are Mkay, whatever. Things like that.

I blocked her. Blocked her on Facebook, Snapchat and removed her number.

I felt like we fight everyday. She is using me for phone calls. I tried to talk to her about things but, I get blamed for everything. I tell her I care about her and she says I don't. I tell her, I wasn't to compromise and communicate. She doesn't want to.

I'm not sure if I did the right thing here. She's texting me constantly and I don't know what to do. I don't want to go back right now cause I feel like it's going to be the same thing all over again.

Do I do the right thing by blocking her?

20

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly I would say you did the right thing. She sounds really shallow. I know I wouldn't want to be bailed on that much. Go with your gut - do you really want to risk going through all of that again? Have you considered if she is just using you for publicity or approval?
    Doesn't sound interested to me at all.

• yes sounds to me that you did a right thing. dont go back or you'll get stuck with her. you dodged a huge bullet. she is taking you for granted and if she has anxiety she is taking it out on you. because when a girl is genuinely interested in a guy she doesn't behave this way honestly. we stay a bit restricted in the start but not like this

What Guys Said 0