Why do I keep dreaming and me and my ex getting back together?

413

What Girls Said 4

• According to Freud, if we dream constantly about something that is because in our unconscious we really want the content of the dream to happen. You keep dreaming that because the dream didn't happen yet

• You haven't gotten over her yet... it will get better with time

• maybe she is the right one for u. that's why u are having them dreams

• maybe because you guys will get back together. maybe I'm not sure though

What Guys Said 13

• Most likely because it's what you want and/or think about a lot when you're awake. If you are the one who dumped her then it could just be about your fear of the unknown, being left single, etc.

Dreams are just a rehash of your thoughts, conscious or subconscious.

• because you miss her

• Forget what everyone is saying, they are just being romantic (like fate wants you be with her, you really love her, you miss herπŸ˜‚).
    Remember this, everything in this world works on 1 basic principle :supply and demand. Your brain is greedy. It wants everything you have longed for ever. It continously searches for an alternate easy solution. This is what we call being creative. Coming back to you, You have broke up with your girlfriend. But you're sad, for not being in a relationship. Now you can go and hook up with any other girl, but you won't because you know that doesn't ends well. Now the only other option is to search for your new soul partner, which you know is very difficult. Now you can't do anything about it. But your subconscious can. It will show the easiest possible way to get a partner, which is your ex.

Now, this is purely based on one of the theory of why do we dream. No one knows the exact answer, neither do I and nor will you.

Piece of advice :End your loneliness!!!

• I think we as people when given time fall in love with the idea of falling in love with someone if you understand. It's rough and doesn't help the slightest. I think you have to understand if you actually like the person or the idea.

• Cause you want to get back together with her... isn't this shit obvious?

• You still love her.

• Don't think too much of it, it happens if you're still healing. You shouldn't worry too much man. There's a reason why she's your ex

• Dreams are just a manipulation of all the things on our mind. Once you start focusing on your own life, these dreams will get less and less. Don't think much about them.

• because you love!
    Truth could be suppressed but it cannot be ignored

• Cuz your mind misses him

• Because of your dry spell.

• you miss her, of course