Love or Break up?

I need your suggestion pls.. last year I met a girl, we work in the same company. initially she used to be so sweet , caring, which attracted me. as time passed we become so close and started thinking about marriage and informed to parents. in India parents acceptance in imp for marriage. since last 4 months were into regular quarrels. I don't know whether she is not respecting my feelings nor me. Earlier she used to be calm and understanding but now she is positing a domination role. no love.. every day we get into something or the other quarrel. Both of us are not happy.. With all these disturbances I am professionally also getting fucked up...

I am not having a currage to say break up , not sure due to the love and effection she showed me I am missing it now. before saying break up I think about future.. what is my position with a different girl, how can I manage with the new girl hell lot of questions run in my mind. I started crying regularly in my room questions.. why my life is like this.. wanna quit my life but I am thinking about my mother.. I cannot leave her in this world... I don't know how to handel this situation. whether to continue with her or leave her? if I have to leave her how to express with her with out getting hurt.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Just be honest with yourself. Life is too short to be worrying about trivial things. If you want to, maybe try talking this stuff out
    with her, though I don't know how that's going to work out. Just remeber communication is one of the most important parts of a relationship. But if you just don't see things better there is no point in trying to prolong the relationship when there is no love. Because all it will be is unhappiness. And always remember you are in control of your life, and you should not feel trapped in a hole. And if yoy ever feel trapped, just know you are the only one who can pull yourself out. It might seem impossible, but I've been there and trust me it's not. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Move on from her now. Never ignore red flags. Just tell her It isn't working between you and her nicely.