Looking for fun when divorcing?

I'm trying to divorce my husband, but he is trying to keep the marriage. It is stale and finished - after 23 years. I have tried my best, and he hasn't bothered up to now.

I need some fun. Would it be ok to look to pick up random's if I go out of where we live? I miss sex and need it.

15

What Guys Said 5

• It takes two to tango. I don't know the details, but both of you should live as fruitful lives as possible.

• So sad we live in a time when people just get bored and give up on their spouses instead of actually working it out.

I suppose in a society of disposable and replaceable things, relationships were bound to suffer.

• Sure. Go ahead!

• Well that's one way to convince him it's over lol

• been a while since I got some sex since my divorce, I'll buy you a drink first if I see you out in the real world lol

• go have some fun its time you do stuff for you :p

What Girls Said 1

• I would make it clear to him your intentions. It might help him see the reality too.

I don't see a reason why you can meet people as long as they know you are only separated at the moment and probably don't want to jump into something new yet.

There are also some great sex toys that can make you climax, man present or not.