Do you ever get this?

I feel like I've moved on from my ex from 3 months now, I barely think about him and when I do I don't feel love or sadness or anything really. But just now something reminded me of him and now I'm crying? I don't know why

15

What Guys Said 5

• Nope never got that way. Maybe it was just something you enjoyed about him or something he got you interested in but stopped because you broke up. I mean there was a reason we have exes we did enjoy them somewhat.

• that one thing that you remembered, probably was something very special to you. And it touch you in an emotional way.

• in the past yeah..

• At that moment, just remind yourself why did you broke up with him. I'm sure it will stop you crying problem.

• don't remember ur love part of ur ex. you spend with. just remember his hurt that will help u to forget him

• ultimately he hurt u remember this and keep in ur mind will help to heal ur life and future

What Girls Said 1

• You know, it's bound to happen when you have had someone that important leave your life. It's really not a bad thing. It shows you are a compassionate person.