What should I do with this girl?

So i started texting this girl who did want me so much while ago. I was taken but when i broke up i started texting her. After two weeks of flirting she told me she has feelings for other guy and didn't know what to do. This guy left her and we started texting again. She gave me a lot of mixed signals. One day she wanted to see me and two days we cuddled and kissed and slept together. I felt like we were couple or something.
Few days after that I asked why she's again so cold and she told me she doesn't know how she feels.

Now it seems like she wants someone she has known for a while and who she did want before her last ex. (atleast i think how it is now)

I was so pissed that i told her that if you dont know how you feel, that's it.

I feel so sad right now... I really wanted her and it felt like everything was going right and this happens again. Im not going to text her anymore because I need to move on but what if she starts to text me in the future? What should I do? I mean in couple months or something. Should I give her a chance or is this it...
Cheer me up boys and girls I need some love from you I really do.

12

What Girls Said 1

• I would be done with her and move on :)

What Guys Said 2

• just forget her.
    if she texts you ever again, ignore her. that's the best thing to do.

• Dude, talk to me. You couldn't be more wrong
    Talk...