Why is my she acting crazy?

I met this woman who is 10 years older than I am. We were friends with benefits although we acted more like we were in a relationship. Essentially, she broke it off a week and a half ago because she just wanted to focus on herself again.

After trying to get her back ONCE, I immediately went into NC. Within several days she has attempted to text me. I would reply within several hours and without giving her the opportunity of continuing the conversation.

Last week, we didn't text each other on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday though, she texted me saying "guess you were in it for one thing. Catch you on the flip side". I replied that my feelings for her were genuine and i'm respecting her space. She didn't respond.

Friday evening I saw her at the gym and she attempted to talk to me on several ocassions although I had to keep my distance from her a little bit. She attempted to talk to me after I was done but I told her I was in a hurry. After, she texted me asking if I was ok. I replied "I am good. With a friend. Ttyl"

Following morning, she texted me if I was going to do a class at the gym. Then on Saturday morning, she tried to call me and then started calling me some names as I was trying to keep the conversation short. When I saw her at the gym, she was completely ignoring me.

Just to back track a little, last weekend I was at a cottage and I posted some Snapchat stories. WITHIN MINUTES, she is the FIRST one to see it. It continued on throughout the rest of the week! She was always seeing my Snapchats FIRST!

Yesterday, I posted again on my snapchat out of curiosity to see if she would see it first! IT HAPPEN!

So she was EXTREMELY rude to me on Saturday when I simply am respecting her wishes of space. But Sunday, she was the first to see my snapchats? like the FIRST ALLL THE TIME!

I kinda do want her back wht do I do?

20

What Girls Said 2

• * sorry I meant to post this as an opinion not a reply to an opinion and I'm not sure how to delete the reply

This is just my best guess from knowing people like this, I myself am not into playing games so it's hard to say exactly... She probably still wants to be with you, and is playing hard to get or some version of it...

Really, you should just ask her yourself. If you can't have open and honest communication with someone, then they aren't the right person for you.

Unless you like women who mess with your head, which maybe you do because you said you still wanna be with her. In which case I guess you should keep chasing after her. And I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that, but it's best to go into it with your eyes open, and knowing that you're in for a lot of confusion and heart ache with this type of woman.

• When we were together, she never used snapchat. How is she so fast to get on it and ALWAYS be the first one to see my stories?

• I don't really use Snapchat much, but I'm guessing she gets notifications on her phone and checks them often... but I don't think that her seeing your stories first is the real issue here.

• Don't take her back man. Don't waste your time.

• Why is she behaving like this though?

• Just nosy or she wants to know what you're doing because she still wants you.

• @dontmissme

What Guys Said 0