What's divorce rate of your country?

Do you feel that Asian countries are much more committed towards their marriageWhat's divorce rate of your country??

Most Helpful Girl

• it's high in the US but I would feel Hispanics have a lesser rate of divorce.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems about right in India, divorce is shunned upon here, but usually it never gets to that point coz of mutual understanding, even relationships last longer herešŸ˜… I was with my ex for 3 years, coz I feel no matter how the other person is we learn to appreciate the good qualities in them and talk through problems. And there's a lot of thought given to marriage and compatibility in general unless it's arrangeā€‹ marriage even then they get to know each other before committing.

What Girls Said 2

• Wow! More than 60%! I had no idea. My parents are getting divorced lol but I had no idea it was THAT common

• Yep not much divorced but doesn't mean they have a happy marriage life , they stay just because they dont havd any choices and divorce isn't working

What Guys Said 2

• about 50% in the USA

• Its high. I feel relationships have lost meaning here. Everyone just cares about sex and material stuff. NO romance at all... its sad