Is it true that if I let my ex call me and I don't call him, that's how I'll get him back?

I heard I'll get him back if I let him call me and I don't contact him unless I miss his call.

14

What Guys Said 4

• ill tell you this when you include ex in you past partners title. Ex. boyfriend. there's usually a good reason he's an Ex. dont go back to him move foward with your life and find a new guy

• Thats just bullshit... soz.

• if he knows that maybe he ll turn back to you

• If he knows what? That I heard that?

• I talked to him a few hours ago for the first time since Monday and when I answered, he said "Why haven't you called me?" I said "Because I've been waiting for you to call me." Does that say anything?

• pls just wait maybe he turns but i think he ll never turn back coz he founds a new girl

What Girls Said 1

• Don't play those mind games. If you want to talk to him, call him. iIf you don't want to talk, don't call him. VERY SIMPLE.