Do you always see it coming when someone breaks up with you? Or is it a painful shock?

211

What Guys Said 11

• Yea you see it for the most part, except for the last girl I dated. We weren't official or anything, but it was without a doubt heading in that direction. She basically agreed to give us a shot the night before, then in the morning told me she wanted me to stay with her forever and to never leave her and then bam gone. Talk about mixed signals. We met up again twice about a month later. She basically admitted to getting cold feet because things were going so well and she was scared to fuck everything up and hurt me/cheat on me like she's done with all the other guys in her past. Then she didn't want me to leave and we continued our date for like 7 hours, made me sound as if I was her soulmate and talked about our future kids, then bam gone again. That's the only girl I've been with that I legit never saw it coming and it was a complete shock. It was also the girl I've fallen hardest for so it definitely left a giant scar.

• I usually feel it coming its funny the way they go about it though do petty shit to make you try to initiate the breakup like bitch... i know your game do it if your gonna instead wait months untill they grow the balls

• usually bith of you start to ignore each other over chats and keep things from eachother, thats the sign of break ups.

• Yeah there's usually a sign that follow

• Yes, there was always signs for me to see when a girl broke up with me.

• well, I've only been dumped once, myself. I was a little upset but not really. because I sorta saw it coming

• When lack of communication happens , this is a sign that it's about to end.

• Yeah I always see it but I stay there until it happens.

• You would not believe how painful it is...

• Both, really depends whether you gauge the state of your relationship

• It was a painful shock to me last time because things had not only been going good but seemed to be getting better, was almost like she was great when we were together but questioning things when we were apart. We never fought, and in fact had had a talk a few days before about how we were happy with the amount of time we spent together and how things were going

What Girls Said 2

• for me, it was a painful shock

• Yes. I don't feel shit from it because I felt worse and delt with worse. I got over it in a minute or two but I wasn't hurt from it. I just thought of what things I needed to do. In my relationship I'd be heart broken if I was broken up with because I love this guy but in my previous relationship I never felt hurt. I just completely don't care. Ik when that person cares and when they don't.