Girls, What to do give it another chance or let her be?

So I've been talking with this wonderful girl for 2 years (23/F). We hit it off immediately and it was the first time for my self to give my trust to a girl and feel happy and comfortable about it. The issue we had from there beginning is that I am really good friends with her brother and her brother doesn't like the idea not because of me but my brother but 90 percent of her family loves the idea. But we decided and committed to the fact that lets continue to talk because we want to make sure that when we tell him we have all our apples in order. The girl is goal driven and a planner for her life which makes me confident she can take care of herself and be independent. Her eyes are set on being a dentist and nothing short of that. Now when we first started you talk she was vibrant and positive about life her attitude was amazing. But she did not get in and was devastated and heart broken. After that her uncle passed away in which she was very close too. The great part was she got in to a great Master program after undergrad up north and wanted me to be by her side which I did cause it's a new city with unlimited opportunities. As this current year went on we had a lot of great times trying me things, trying LDR, it felt right! Till currently about 2 weeks ago after she graduated and found out that she did not get into grad school she wanted again her life came crashing down with also the fact her brother still not knowing about us. Which led to a negative mood, she came to me saying I want to be single independent and most important alone so she broke up with me. She is at the crossroads of now moving back home with family and regrouping or choosing to stay in the big city to find herself. I gave her space and we haven't talk unless she called me which she has because I want her to figure this out on her own. She told me that she went on a date with another person but don't know if it's true. Her mind is all over the place and honestly I don't know what to do.

2

What Girls Said 2

• I think she's confused in life and stressed out. You should be there to support her if she accepts your encouragement, but if not, let it be.

• This is kinda hard to read because it's a wall of text and sort of confusing, but I would say you should keep trying to stay with a girl until you are ABSOLUTELY SURE that you are no longer interested in her. Because if you keep avoiding her before you are sure, then you will keep going back which will cause more problems. So if you are not totally over her, then keep trying to be with her until you really don't want her anymore. But don't stalk or annoy her.