Should l start going out again?

So its just been 3 days since l broke up , and l've already been asked on another date , but l really don't want to because l'm not over my ex , but my friends are saying l should so l can forget my ex , he is the one who broke up with me by the way

21

What Guys Said 1

• don't. its dangerous. you might get rebounds that you will regret in the future

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should. You said yourself you're not over your ex and it's completely understandable, no one can expect you to be after 3 days. I think you should take some time out for yourself for a while. I broke up with my ex 2 months ago and I'm still not entirely ready to date just yet. It just takes some time.

• I know how it feels. give yourself a few weeks tell that guy that you need some time. but dont take nore than two or three weeks. because guys who break up with us aren't worth sticking around