How do I make my boyfriend break up with me?

So, I've realized that I just don't like my boyfriend anymore... I want to demo him myself, but whoever dumps who is the bad guy. Can you give me tips on how to make him dump me? Also... I really don't want to ruin the friendship. So please don't put anything too crazy.

56

What Guys Said 6

• Have respect for him and for yourself. Don't like him anymore? Or have you simply tree branched to some other guy or going to? Regardless, if you haven't cheated or not intending on cheating on him then be a adult and talk to him and break up. If you have cheated on him (physically, emotionally etc.) then you should tell him you cheated and go on your way because he's too good for you and deserves a decent woman. Either way tell him.

• I hate cheaters. I wpuldnt do that... I just really hate bringing bad news

• I agree with Momo77p, just approach him directly and tell him, in a nice, respectful way, that you would like to break up with him. I guess people do view the one who broke up as the bad guy but to me, making him WANT to break up with you is just as bad

• "i want to demo him myself"
    I don't even know what to say

Other than you sound like a bit of a cunt

• Well... I suppose I deserved that. He just... He seemed a lot nicer. His friend asked when we were going on another date and he glared at me and said, "I don't want to talk about that." He also is purposely avoiding me, and today he made me walk a mile in the rain.

• Oooooh ok that changes my opinion lol
      Demo made it sound like you just wanted to mess with him

• Never!! I'm not like that. I honestly feel like a jerk for wanting him to dump me...

• Tell him you silly female..
    make your statement clear be honest and show as little emotion as possible
    don't mess his mind

Be honest and talk. easy.

• Tell him that I like you but in not the way I guess you think of about me

• lol

what in the holy hell

What Girls Said 5

• Just be the reasonable and responsible one and do the breaking up yourself. You're going to have a hard time going through life if you're afraid to be the bad guy.

• This one time I got my best mate to seduce my boyfriend then I walked in on them kissing and broke up with him ☺️. It worked perfectly.

• This sounds like something that'd happen only on television.

It is kinda funny though, now that I think about it. You must have some dedicated friends.

• He was always besotted with her so it just seemed logical.

• if you don't want bad karma, you should talk to him directly

• How should I go about the conversation?

• That's true. I just feel bad.. I hope to not ruin the friendship

• the friendship is gone, you have to accept that. Take care

• Sounds like he's better off without you!

Do him a favour and break up with him

• just start expecting too much from him , it'll scare him off