MY EX IS REACHING OUT TO ME?

My ex broke up with me about 3 weeks ago do to the fact that I changed schools but I still live in the same city. I was shocked but things went downhill from there. We got into a pretty much argument about how he wasn't communicating with me. He said that he defended me because of an argument I got into with the girl with his friends that are basically blindsided by what she says to cover herself. Then it gets into the girl and others about how they have gotten in between everything. I tell him that what I said to her is for screwing with me and all of my friends for years basically defending them even him. I brought up the drama with his exes and his so called friends that all the drama that happened was because I was protecting my friends and him. Then he ends it saying that I was being unreasonable and that it was all my fault for trying to clear my head and him not seeing I was defending him. So later I see him saying I blamed him for out breakup and was staring him down which were lies because I told them I was avoiding everybody and that he blamed half the breakup on me with the drama and my friends. Then the last day of school came and he says nothing to me. Then I see posts on Instagram and it brought back how much I loved him and that there still is love. He says in three quotes: 1.“When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down 'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name.” 2. “I think it would be better if I never slept again…. Or maybe slept forever…..” 3. “I don’t care if it hurts, I want to have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul, I want you to notice, When I’m not around, You're so f**kin’ special, I wish I was special.” I knew him well so I knew he regretted it and that I needed to look up what he was quoting on Instagram. I saw the meanings of the songs and it broke me because we didn't talk after the breakup and that he has no one. What do I do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• This is way too hard to follow it doesn't make sense. In high school relationships come and go. Unless you really really want to be with him don't bother.

• P. S. you'll meet cute guys at your new school so it's better to be single. PRO TIP

What Girls Said 0