Why is my ex liking my instagram pic?

My ex boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me. We stayed in contact for 2 weeks till we fully cut contact. A week later he posted a video of taking a girl out to eat. He's been watching my instagram stories through his work instagram thinking I wouldn't connect the two. 3 weeks into no contact his family came to visit me at work. The same day him and his best friend viewed my story on their personal accounts and he liked my pic. Why is he stalking me if he is beginning to date other people? What does this mean for us?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• he still misses you. You were together for 3 years, it's hard moving on from that, even if he broke things off. It doesn't mean he wants to get together though (it also doesn't mean he doesn't want to), it just means he misses you, that's all.

What Guys Said 4

• He still wants your body for sex

• Bizarre. What did his family told you about the purpose of their visit to your work place

• Because you honestly would prefer he liked it. Am I wrong in this assumption?

• May be because you have become more beautifulšŸ˜‰

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he just want to see you if you're fine or maybe he regret losing you.