How do I get my ex to unblock me?

Me and my ex broke up 5/6months ago and we remained close since the brake up talking 3-4 times a week and playing video games together online.. but the last time we spoke i had a meltdown and told him i still loved him and that i was thinking about him and next morning he blocked me after 3 longs texts explaining he was happy in his new relationship. I don't know what to do i still love him a lot and really want him back! I've applied the no contact rule and this is the 22nd day we don't speak to eachother but i'm still blocked on the platform.. what should i do once the no contact period ends? How to do i get him to unblock me so i can rebuild a connection with him? Any help would be appreciated :)

04

What Guys Said 4

• There's nothing you can do. He's in a new relationship and has oved on his life. He's most likely really happy too and having a blast spending time with her and having wild sex. Everything you two used to do together he's now doing with her. Let that sink in. He's probably banging her right now and is absolutely loving it. I'm not saying this to be mean or a dick to you, but you need to realize that he has moved on with his life. Why are you wasting your time being all sad and mopey on someone who doesn't feel the same about you? Go find yourself another guy and have fun with him and live your life.

• You dont. Move on with your life.

• You don't. You accept the current situation, and learn to move on, because nothing is going to change. Refusing to accept the circumstances are just going to make things worse, and you'll be wasting your time. Not everything was meant to work out. Respect the fact that he's with someone else, and work on getting over it. You'll find someone else eventually.

What Girls Said 0