Manspreading? Who gives a sh@t?

If I was told to put my legs together I would stand up reach my hand down and pull all my junk up to the top and make sure I. had a huge visible bulge for all to stare at. Then I would wait for the no bulge law to be passed.

Anyone think this is stupid?

16

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• I like how this is categorized as break up and divorce. 😂😂

also manspreading isn't even a thing in my opinion, guys are bigger and that's a natural position and it's not like we stick our legs out like a fucking daddy long legs spider. buzzfeed overdid that one for sure.

• 2d

Oooops
      Supposed to be other

• Yeah, it is pretty stupid. I mean, I try to take up less space when it is crowded. I don't insist on taking up two seats. But I have seen people who do. Even when their are older people, disabled, or pregnant women on the train.

That's stupid too.

• 2d

I have seen pictures on the internet of guys way over doing it but I don't think most people take up more than 1 seats worth

• 2d

I am just speaking from experience. Some of those man-spreading photos look staged. But I take the train almost everyday. And you get some guys and a few women too, who simply have no concept of the physical space they are taking up. The train gets really crowded, I give up my seat to the elderly, but these guys won't even move their bag off the seat next to them.

It is just stupid.

• 2d

I agree

• I like manspreading cuz this crotch ain't gonna spread itself

• it's a meaningless stupid feminist buzzword

• I do it, it's like putting your best product on a display in a store