I don't know if I should say it or not. Watcha think?

My ex and I dated for almost 11 months. During that time we were very close and did some stuff. We never went all the way, but we did do stuff that was a first for both of us. We have been broken up for over 3 months now but it didn't end badly, she said she loved me as we broke up, and I did too, but we decided it would be best if we split because she said she just wasn't happy. So I of course want her to be happy, so I let her go. We haven't really talked, other then a few days since and we have said happy birthday to eachother on our birthdays, so we haven't been completely 100% no contact. But question is, recently and a bit over the time since we have been apart I've been thinking about the stuff we did and been feeling kinda bad. I don't know, guess I feel guilty taking her first time away with the stuff we did. I've never been like other guys that brag and talk a bunch about all the do. So i guess I'm wondering if it would be stupid to say sorry? Sorry for taking that first experience away from her and all? I haven't thought about wording or anything of how I would say it, but I'm just wondering if I should or not. I know it's not something that guys do a lot, but I just feel like I should. I don't know if it's a good idea, a bad idea. I don't wanna make her feel bad or make her sorry or anything, and I definitely don't wanna make something worse, like I hope to be her friend still even though that may take a bit, I'm just wondering if it would be alright. We are both strong Christians and at the time it seemed like the right thing, but I just feel the need to say sorry. Sooo What do you think? Thanks.

10

What Girls Said 1

• In all honesty, I wouldn't apologize for that. When you're in love, temptations are definitely going to come around and when they do, it's hard to stop yourself. I get that. But, you don't have to apologize to her for that. I see that you're looking out for her and want her to know where you stand but maybe try talking to her about other things, not that. That's if you'd like to try to rekindle the flame that you guys once had. If not, do yourself a favor and don't send her an apology. All it might do is make her feel guilty or "bad" for doing whatever it was that you guys did.

What Guys Said 0