Signs a relationship is coming to an end? Advice?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 5 years October 14, but we've been having a lot of problems since he moved across town and we only see each other once a week. Due to this, our relationship is starting to become strained, and for me it's harder to feel emotionally connected to him when he's always accusing me of cheating or flirting with other guys, even when I've been faithful this whole time, and since March has been comparing me to his Ex, whom he dated over 6 years ago. He also hates that I go to hang out with my friends (which I never do any more because I'm scared of upsetting him), and a year ago told me "I love you but I don't trust you".

I don't think a relationship can be built with no trust from one side of the relationship, and I'm tired of hurting him when I don't know what to say to him if we're fighting and I'm upset.

Any advice I can get would be great. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• usually if there is not trust in the relationship then you should break up with him.

-my boyfriend had his ex cheat on him, and he found out because one of his friends worked at the hotel saw her with a guy and told him she was cheating

-he said when he accused her she did not deny it, and actually flaunted the fact that she had a lot of guy friends and went out a lot

-she liked to rave, and go dance/parties and drink-he didn't so he didn't know what she was doing at night with her brothers/friends

-he worked 3rd shift and was never sleeping with her, just barely saw her

-she didn't like his hobbies of video games, and she started to ignore him and not let him into her group of friends...

After 3 months of accusing her, she told him sex with him meant nothing and that he meant nothing to her...and it took him 7 years to get over her but whatever.

-as for you: he seems untrusting... either help him to get over it and learn to trust you or you should tell him you guys need a break. hope that helps.