Signs a relationship is coming to an end? Advice?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 5 years October 14, but we've been having a lot of problems since he moved across town and we only... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• usually if there is not trust in the relationship then you should break up with him.

-my boyfriend had his ex cheat on him, and he found out because one of his friends worked at the hotel saw her with a guy and told him she was cheating

-he said when he accused her she did not deny it, and actually flaunted the fact that she had a lot of guy friends and went out a lot

-she liked to rave, and go dance/parties and drink-he didn't so he didn't know what she was doing at night with her brothers/friends

-he worked 3rd shift and was never sleeping with her, just barely saw her

-she didn't like his hobbies of video games, and she started to ignore him and not let him into her group of friends...

After 3 months of accusing her, she told him sex with him meant nothing and that he meant nothing to her...and it took him 7 years to get over her but whatever.

-as for you: he seems untrusting... either help him to get over it and learn to trust you or you should tell him you guys need a break. hope that helps.