When a guy says they want you to move on, does that mean they don't love you anymore?

I've been in love with this guy for over a year and he's told me that he loves me to death, but now he says he wants me to move on. I'm not sure what to think anymore. I don't know if he's saying that because he doesn't love me anymore or if he's found someone else. I just don't know.

And, we have dated for a while but had to break up because he moved away. But we've always kept talking and told each other that we wanna be together when we're older and actually able to see each other. Then he just stopped talking to me, and when asked why, he said he wanted me to move on. I don't know why he just randomly decided that he wanted me to move on. He told me that he would always love me but I still don't get why he said that or what he's feeling.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• think of it as the trip you were supposed to take on that ship together, but it sank...it's being rebuilt, so things are on hold till then

• Thank you so much.

• This is nice version of him saying, "it's over." He just wants to let you go in good terms. His love is similar to a brother and sister or really good friends love. He's not in love with you anymore. Heed his advice and move on. I'm sure he already has.

• Agreed with the poster, couldn't have said it better myself.

• :/ Okaay. Thanks.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!