What do you do if you can't trust your own sister?

I recently just found out that my sister has been sending flirty texts to my ex who I still talk to and have feelings for, and who I was hoping to... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I am really sorry to hear...

If a guy is going to fall for your sister's tricks, then he must have a pretty weak will, that is not someone you want to be with anyway. Plus... you know that you cannot "make" someone love you, so if a guy truly loves you, he will not fall for your sister's trickeries, there should be no possible way for her to steal him from you. Try to forget him, there are better guys out there :) you deserve someone who truly loves you.

Your sister's behavior is rather immature, but perhaps she doesn't realize just how much hurt you are experiencing over her actions. You should talk to her, let her know how much she is hurting you. After all... you can break up with a guy, but at the end of the day, she is still your sister, so try to reconcile with her.

Your sister might not change the way she is, but even if this guy hasn't come between the two of you, eventually you'll still have to learn to protect yourself and learn ways to deal with difficult sibling relationship/situations. Good luck!