• Ask
  • myTake

Is "I can't handle a relationship right now" just a line?

I was seeing this guy at the end of last school year for about six weeks, when summer came we decided to just wait the summer and see where we were... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• it's an excuse for I want to get out because I can't control things or it's too much to deal with or possibly trying to get FWB

• I can see how you feel, but remember that putting yourself in a position where there's physical contact involved you're opening yourself up for more pain. I know how it seems like a good idea, and it'll probably make you feel pretty good to be back with him again; but remember, if he's not interested in a relationship the cuddling really isn't going to help out either of you. In the end, I'd play it safe, if he's open for a relationship and you both feel as though it's manageable then by all means, enjoy yourselves responsibly. However, if it doesn't seem like there's any hope, then why open up old wounds?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!