• Ask
  • myTake

What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend stood you up?

what would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend stood you up and they still haven't called or texted you in 4 days? The reason why I ask is... Show More

What Girls Said 1

• It is disrespectful unless she has a very good reason for her being absent which I doubt. Me being a girl if she's not answering her phone or returning texts she's ignoring you because she wants too unless her phone is suddenly broken. Let her message you than go from there.

• But why ignore me, a simple no I don't want to go out or hey plans just came up would have worked just fine. Now with her not talking to me in 4 days if this is her way of breaking up then to hell with her I say lol, I have no time for childish acts

• Why she would ignore you in girl terms there's a hidden meaning that she expects you to figure out yourself lol. She couldve said something but she didn't. Your tryna meet her halfway but she isn't budging. Moving on is a good idea

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!