• Ask
  • myTake

How to get rid of his ex?

OK, so I have been with my man for two years and we are getting married soon. His ex who cheated and left him. Has always called sometimes about... Show More

so last night he came home and said he had all day to think about itand he is going to block her number on our phones. now to just see if he actually does.
well nothing happened. but last night I had enough and I snapped and well now she is taking us to court for the house and the truck. I can't deal with this anymore as I am 5 months pregnant and wish this and her sh*t would go all away.

What Guys Said 1

• Postpone the marriage until he gets her out of his life. Seriously, do you want to marry a guy who can't get rid of batsh*t-crazy, deadbeat exes?

• That's the plan but I need her gone lol don't know how to get rid of her but I need to and I'm not going to wait forever to get married just cause he can't let go.

• Problem is, you can't get rid of her without his (steady, active) help. If he's not willing to help you in this, then he's not ready to marry you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!