Why is my ex even contacting me, especially if she's dating someone else?

Hello friends, I need your help. My girlfriend broke up with me saying she wanted to be alone about 6 months ago, I tried to keep in touch with her... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex is doing the same thing. Except I broke up with him. Not because I wanted space, but because he was being controlling, verbally mean etc. So I very nicely broke things off. Well he was so angry claiming left him etc...even though he broke plans with me for month. anyway I tried to be nice, and even tried to work things out once. He told me over and over that he was done and he was completely over me. So I respected that and moved on. well now that I am seeing someone else, he has decided to contact me. He then told me that he wasn't completely over me.

He had many chances to do something, and he didn't. But now that I have moved on, he is going to care. I think he didn't expect me to move on, but he gave me no choice, telling me that he was done.

If I were you I would proceed with caution. I would let her make any effort that would be made.

You don't deserve to be yanked around!