I'm talking to my ex-boyfriend secretly. Should I stop or not? I don't want to behave so cheap.

After 15 years of lost contact, I finally saw my ex-boyfriend. I'm happily married with two kids and he's happily married too. I don't want to have... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just out of curiosity, is this a loaded question?

By what you've stated, it looks like you've already made up your mind. I'm not judging. The heart / brain wants what it wants. If it's just talking, then should there be any problem. I suppose unless the respective partners are too over-protective, or can't handle you two talking to each other, then I don't see a real big problem - I'm assuming that you're both grown adults, just enjoying each others' conversational company.

There shouldn't be an issue, unless that is, you act on urges which may result in infidelity. Again, I must stress, I'm not judging.

Does your respective partner know? And if so, how does he feel about you talking to him? If not, will you keep it a secret? I suppose like wise for him, with the same questions.

Cheers