My mom won't let me have a boyfriend.

I've had a secret boyfriend for almost 7 months now. And, we're planning on telling her that we're together, but I'm afraid that she won't let me see him again. I'm afraid of what would happen to me and him if she won't let me see him. I know that he's a very sweet, caring guy. But what if my mom won't let me see him? :/

But we're not planning on having sex. We're more mature than that. We wouldn't even dare make a dumb mistake like that.
Well, my mom has met him plenty of times. We've known each other since 2nd grade.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• hey, you sound like my friend at school but anyways, I think that you alone should tell her, not with him and all guys want sex but if he wants you more, then w/e makes you happy is what he wants more. Maybe think of some ways that your boyfriend can show how sweet and caring he is to you in front of your mom but not anything lovedovey.

• I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT UR MOM DOES NOT LET You HAVE A Boyfriend BUT IF You R UNDER AGE SHE HAS TEH RIGHT TO DECIDE FOR U. IF HE IS A GOOD GUY THEN MAYBE START SLOWLY WITH UR MOTHER. You KNOW BRING HIM UP ONLY AS A FRIEND BECAUSE IF You DO ELL HER SHE WILL LOOSE HER TRUST IN You BECAUSE You WERE DATING HIM BEHIND HER BACK WHICH I THINK WILL UPSET HER MORE THEN You HAVING ONE. JUST BRING HIM LIKE I HAVE A FRIEND IN SCHOOL HE IS REALLY NICE MOM IS IT OKAY IF I INVITE HIM TO THE HOUSE? OR MAYBE TO EAT WITH You GUYS? You WANT UR MOTHER TO MEET HIM IF HE IS A GOOD GUY AND SWEET IM SURE UR MOM WILL APPROVE HIM. I HOPE I HELPED U!SINCERELY, THE WISE ONE