• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 11 months but we broke up and now he's getting to know someone else?

So about 2 months after our breakup, I found out from his friend that my ex is getting to know HIS ex who he just got out of a relationship with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I ACTUALLY found a story like mine! I’m not alone, and neither are you :). Same thing happened to me, but mine was long distanced (vegas-reno), 1yr and 2 month relationship. On our last phone call he said “I like her, this is what I want. It’s your fault I let someone in. She likes me for who I am and everything about me. I’m not gonna sit here and listen to you cry and feel sorry for yourself”….They most likely started dating a few weeks after dumping me (plus, she looked like me when I first saw her pix). They seem to really like each other- split for a few weeks, got back and I believe, currently dating for 4 months. They live in a small town- imagine the closeness, so I’m sure their families know each other, and prefer her over me.About a month after the break up, I texted him to at least settle and befriend. But his girlfriend replied basically saying to leave it alone (didn’t think it was any of her business, since I wasn’t trying to get back). Convo ended with him saying “I don’t want your friendship, or anything from you. Grow the f*ck up”. Despite all that, 5 months since then, I’m unfortunately STILL in love with the asshole lol…one of those first love things. I’ve been hoping for at least some sort of friendship, but looks like it won’t happen :PIn summary, I’m in the same boat as you- lost, confused, sad… and I’m still heart broken as hell. Just thought I’d let you know, someone identifies with you :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2