• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys have sex with their ex after they break up with them?

I met this guy after he broke up with his ex. We were hanging out and he made the first move to kiss me. A month later he got drunk and had sex with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It has to be said that this genuinely doesn't go for all guys. Me and my ex-girlfriend are 'friends', but we don't hang out. I don't really hang out with anyone since we split up though. And I'd have sex with her if she was offering, 'cos I still love her madly, and it'd mean I'd get to touch her, you know? But that's my desperate tale, aheh. Clearly not what's going on with him.Uh... Well I think you've got it pretty much worked it. I think its a combination of both... And I honestly commend you for staying with him.

• So you are okay with your ex doing whatever and she has some fight with her boyfriend or wants sex and you'd take her back for the night? Only for her to leave your ass and love another like the first time...wow I don't think I could be that strong to let somebody use me like that. Good for you. <3

• Heh, sarcasm? I think I'm pathetic for it, forsure. But I would. 'Cos I am that pathetic. But she wouldn't do that anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• Wouldn't you rather go back with someone you have seen naked, are comfortable with, they know what you like and dislike already, and you don't have to add one more to the number of people you have slept with because you wanted to get some?

• No, I'm more of an open-minded girl, so finding someone new and interesting would be more fun and exciting than familiarity. I think about expanding the horizon and seeing what's out there rather then something I well know what they have to offer.I am also not one who worries about adding one more to the # of people I've slept with.To me it's about quality, not quantity. I wouldn't stick around to be semi-satisfied,when I could have it all.Theres a reason for exes and why they should stay formers

What Girls Said 1

• Because it's easier and less work to go back to the familiar than put in the time and effort to get into some other girl's pants.