• Ask
  • myTake

Why do men cheat when they have a good woman?

I just really want to know why do men cheat when they have a good woman that have there back come home to home cooked meals from scratch basically etc. Then lie when they gone get caught then get a girl pregnant

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• - Your appearance.- Lack of affection.- Lack of intimacy.- Interest has faded.And more to choose from. But, those are usually the typical reasons. But, really, those who decide to cheat only get with someone to mainly have the emotional bond with. Regardless of how weak the bond may be. You yourself need to determine whether that actually is the person you want to be with, or not. Don't be afraid to get down to the nitty-gritty. Because that it was will make your ultimate decision for yourself.

What Guys Said 25

• Because some people need variety in their life. And they put the satisfying of their own appetites above the emotional well being of their partner.You could give them the best steak in the world, and they'll love it.But that same steak, 3 meals a day, 7 days a week? After a few months, he'd chew his own arm off for a salad.

• There's always the chance we meet another good woman! And maybe it's just as much the other woman's fault if she gets pregnant? There's cheating, and then there's falling for another good woman. It happens.

• Why do men cheat when they have a good woman?Why do women cheat when they have a good man?Because no single person CAN offer it all, >because no person is perfect, >because the grass on the other side of the river always seems greener,>because eating French cuisine by a chef is delicious but a plain hamburger tastes good too, every once in a while,>because driving a Cadillac or a Mercedes or a BMW is excellent but a trip in a Jeep or a run on a motorcycle is exciting, once in a while.

• Why don't women ever find a guy that won't cheat on them? Answer that... ;)It goes both ways... While a man has the problems associated with not staying with one woman, a woman has problems, that she, a lot of the time, isn't even aware of. Afterall, what's keeping her from finding the so-called "man of her dreams" that would never cheat on her?Is it her inflated ego? Her lack of self-esteem? Intimacy issues? Fear of a real commitment/love?

• It all rolls up into the maturity of the individual... Some learn faster than others, some never learn. Some people just would never cheat on someone. It all depends on the person, their upbringing, etc.

• "Men" <- Generalizing. Quit it. Seriously. It's a two way street. Some guys do. Some girls do. Not every single damn one of us. There's about 6.5 billion men in the world. When you say "men" you talk about every single one of them. You're not helping anyone by creating a bias in your mind or others.

• There are many reasons: One she is much better looking than you, two he is trying to get back at you for somethign that you did, but most of the time though its because he is bored with the relationship and doesn't like you that much. A man who truly was in loved with you wouldn't do it.

• Opposites do attract..perfect GF/Wife material meets the facade of an ideal guy who would turn out to be a PLAYER/JERK..sorry if a sound a bit pissed..im a decent guy and I have been raise properly I value women my mom and 2 sisters friends..I guess you can't blame it also on us guys..Men would cheat for as long as there is temptation and an opportunity to do so..while women do it only if they are either neglected or abused..well that's how I see it..there should be love and respect but mostly trust!

• Because a "good" woman puts up with too much and he gets feeling like he can get away with anything and if he gets caught she will take him back.

• I'd say simply for the same reasons women cheat when they have a good man... bored with the relationship. Yet they are too big of a coward to end it, instead they'll just keep you on the burner in case their newest flavored dessert gets old.

• this^ cowards way..

• Because women want the alpha male who all the women want. These guys don't care about being faithful because they view women as expendable since all the women want them. So they know they can get away with it.Another reason, unrelated to their status in society, is that they value people more for sex rather than who they are as a person. Sad but true.

• Men cheat for lots of reasons:- Evolution... the male sex drive is not associated with emotions and there's the drive to go spread your seed in as many places as possible- Thinking that they won't get caught.- No longer being excited the gf/wife- Thinking of the wife/gf as a mother/good girl and being uncomfortable asking her to indulge perversions (anal, ass licking, BDSM, various fetishes...)- Being bored... many, many more. Sometimes, there's something you can do about it (spice things up, wear lingerie, high heels...) and sometimes it has nothing to do with you and you could look like a super model and the guy would still stray.

• For the same reason that women cheat.

• because the ones that cheat are pathetic dog sh*ts and when they find out that they won't get it as good from some other chick they come crawling back and try to ruin the girls next relationship

• I think it comes down to satisfying the ego. Just like women, some men need to feel as though they're irresistable and wanted to boost their self-confidence and feel good about themselves.I've heard it said that you don't really fall in love with another person; you fall in love with how you feel when you're with that person. That feeling is like a drug for many people.

• same reason why women cheat, got tired of the relationship and didn't feel like going through the break up. if anyone is curious 60% of men cheat and 40% of women cheat

• Studies have shown that women cheat just as often as men. link Mating for Life clip.

• Simple: human nature.Nature programmed men to cheat for variety, to spread his genes around. Nature programmed women to cheat for the same reason, but also to find a partner who will raise those good genes (in other words, find a good guy who will raise the bad boys kid.)Do we always follow this biological programming like mindless drones? No. But as with any biological drive, like hunger, thirst, sleep, we often make decisions regarding these without thinking. Such as eating that carton of high-fat gourmet ice cream, knowing it will make you fat. Falling asleep on you desk at work knowing you may get fired. Bungy jumping off a bridge, knowing the cord may snap.Often our biological drives blur our conscious decision making because the rewards of giving into them seem greater than the consequences at the time.Unfortunately this man gave into his biological drive without thinking of the consequences.

• Men naturally want to be with more then one woman. Plus conning home to cooked meals everyday is nice and all but there is lot more needed to stay faithfull. The only way I could stay faithfull is if my girl was a confident sexy independent woman who doesn't need everything done for her

• i've cheated before, several times in several different relationships.Looking back at the reason, I can think of 4 different reasons1, Young and stupid, wanted to see what else was out there, boredem. (" you've seen one girl naked, you want to see them all")2, convenience. Your in the mood, your girl isn't there, but there is someone here that wants you. 3, I was cheated on, so I wanted to get back at them...revenge. 4, Lastly, and I would say this is the adult in me talking...the relationship is going downhill, she doesn't praise me/admire/idalize/appreciate me anymore, so I find someone who does. If we aren't getting a certain "thing" in a relationship, we'll find someone who is willing to give us that "thing." Someone who is willing to fulfill the emptiness. NOT SAYING IT'S RIGHT!Just being honest...

• The last part isn't the "adult" in you talking. That's the immature insecure part of you talking. If you're not happy with that person, BREAK IT OFF. And then go sleep and have as much fun with the other person you feel can give you all the things your now ex didn't. You're stooping just as low as them when you cheat. Even if they weren't giving them what you want you should be strong enough to show them you are better than that and would never do something as immature.

• When people do things like this it just confirms to the other person that you really aren't worth valuing. Who would want someone who whores them self around? Not me.

• I will never ever know why some guys cheat when they have a perfect partner, it really is madness.

• There are a lot of reasons. It could be bad timing, that he's scared of commitment, he's got dependency issues but really doesn't love you, you're not enough for him, she's got more to offer... there are so many reasons that he would cheat. Mainly assholes cheat though. Find yourself a man with some self control and confidence but not over-confidence because that's just bad news.

• This guy right here, I would go with what he says. He's a cheater himself. SO you're getting it directly from the source.

• Yeah take it from me. I have experience, she's right. But at least I know now that's not who I really am.

• You have to divide this into 2 parts, motivation and the absence of impediments (be they physical or mental).I believe sexual attraction to other women, the need for variety and increasing sexual boredom are the major motivating factors. The main impediments are one's conscience and one's options. If an individual has fewer scruples and more options, there is going to be a greater likelihood he will cheat.

• Why do women cheat when they have a perfectly good guy?People who are too immature to realize what they have and want everything even though they have something great. To hell with their immature asses.

• they are too insecure and don't consider them-selves good enough for anyone, so that insecurity causes them to not be able to accept anyone as good enough. this makes it so that no mater how good the girl is, no mater how perfect, she will never be good enough.so they cheat out of insecurity.

• I agree, insecurity is a big one... I forgot that in my answer. lol (+1)

• yup, the biggest.

• Some men are jerks and will cheat no matter who they are with. Some others have temptations but wouldn't act on them if their girls were giving them what they need. Quite a few women basically stop giving their men sex once they have what they want (committed relationship, wedding, house etc...). Then they act like their guy is a dog because he cheated...Keep your man's balls empty and chances of him cheating are close to zero.

• Because even that woman probably lies to them and is a bitch behind her nice front. I bet she cheated on her past boyfriends a lot more than he has.Women are the ones that cheat more. Guys only cheat because they are hurt by women.

• i think that goes both ways

What Girls Said 8

• Because they are selfish & don't appreciate what they have rigth in front of them.

• Unfortunately, not everyone has morals and attitudes about love the same way we do. It happens. But it's time to move on and focus on only one person- you. Embrace life, allow positive people and those who love you into your world and don't let negativity in it. "love him for what he has given you, forgive him for what he has not"

• fell out of love.

• loss of interest.

• Look at the most powerful famous pretty/ attractive celebrities you can think of. There's so many times I'm like this guy had such and such and he cheated on her and she looked like a super model, smart successful everything. You know what's wrong with him he had everything blah blah blah. You know.But from my own personal experience its easy. They obviously aren't mature enough or appreciate the one they were with. You can do everything right for the guy your with and he'll still cheat on you. And if he does bye bye see ya

• - Bored- Unsatisfied- ImmatureThe list goes on...But in two years from now when he's tried of cheating and non-stable relationships, he'll look back and regret it all.I speak from personal experience.

• It doesn't matter. A man is going to be a man and hump the first pretty thing they see if they are not throught playin around. They want to have there cake and eat it too.

• Because they're selfish and only looking to please themselves. If they had the real maturity and communication skills any good partner has, they would voice their needs and qualms in the relationship before looking for companionship from someone else.