What do you do when you feel like you're at the end of your rope?

I don't really want to give everyone my sob story or anything but things are pretty tough for me right now and I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed. I LOVE... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you're saying. It's easier to advice others than it is yourself. I give great advice to my friends about love & so on, but I have no luck in that area myself.

As for being at the end of your rope, I know life get's hard. Sometimes you just want to take a vacation from life & make the rest of the world disappear. What I do at that point is pray, talk to my friends/family, or actually take a vacation. I was stressed out a while ago, & I realized I just needed a couple days off from work to recooperate.

I could give you better advice if you shared what is actually bothering you. I hope everything turns out alright for you, you seem like a really nice person.

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks for Best Answer :)

• It's not a problem at all. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great answer. Everyone's advice made me smile.