Ex keeps bugging me, what does he want!?!?

He dumped me and now he's trying to talk to me again. He keeps trying to talk to me, or asks me to call, or wants to talk later but never really has anything to say when we get in touch! This has been going on for 2 weeks all through text... what is his deal? He's asked me to call or text and half the time I hardly even text, no calls. He's always apologizing, asking about my plans/job/day, saying how great I am... but just realized we really don't talk about anything of worth. Contemplating asking him what his intentions are since it's annoying!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's sending mixed signals. I was in the same situation. I discussed with my ex that I just wasn't ready to have any kind of relationship with him such as partners or friends, If he wanted me in his life it would be on my own terms when I felt ready honestly I don't really mind if he's in it or not for the fact that I've adapted to be without him. I mentioned that I felt as if we were wasting eachothers time I wanted to move on in good terms he should take are relationship as I did and grow from the experience. Make it positive no resentment on either part. I think that you should move on. Sounds like he's just bored and wants to talk since he doesn't make any effort in communication remember to be able to maintain a healthy,fun,loving,and enjoyable relationship you must obtain good communication skills. If you happen to feel oppisite of that just tell him that you want to see if you guys can work it out either way your not a child so there for he should be able to openly express himself. Goodluck.

• You should never feel as if you would lose him. That's not right, you can be his friend but just let him know that and never tell him anything negative about your life. Believe me that's when your showing vulnerability.

• He is a bit of a child so it'll be hard talking like that. I guess I'm afraid to completely lose him forever so I haven't had that convo. I've been trying to feel it out but it doesn't make sense. It's like a poor attempt at being friends while trying to reconcile and date again. Maybe he's just keeping tabs on me becaue he's lonely and wants to know I'm the same way...

What Guys Said 3

• He wants an easy f***.

• I dunno, we guys are stupid? :P specially some of us who'll go to any lengths for a f***. I know my friend goes to a town an hour and half to 2 hours away just for a f***.

• Well if a 2 hour drive to sleep with your ex who hates you instead of hooking up with one of your neighborhood "friends" is easy, then man am I doing this all wrong haha

• Maybe he regrets losing you, or maybe he just wants sex, and play with you, so you should know him better then us. If you think he was a good boyfriend, then try to be nice and talk to him, but if he wasn't a good BF. then I suggest you ignore him and continue with your life :) good luckkk! I wish you the bestt really :]]

• Thank you, I am trying to ignore him and move on but sometimes I respond since he is being nice and seems to realize he wronged me. But how do I know the difference between him being sad and lonely and him wanting me back? I don't get the point of talking to an ex that caused you so much drama in the past unless you want them back.

• If you think this guy is not really worth your time the only way to make him stop is to confront him..He dumped you in the first place which I don't know what was the cause/reason..I think he values you now because the girl he got next from you was not even close to the attention you once gave him.

• so this guy is a 2-timer a jerk..your much better off than going to get back into a relationship with him..find someone else and pull away from him..he only treats you good now because your the only option he has now.

• It ended horribly because he was trying to date 2 of us and I made him choose. he chose her and treated me terribly. I'm assuming he's not with her now and that's why he's talking to me, but I don't think it's to get back together so I don't get it.

What Girls Said 1