• Ask
  • myTake

Why did my ex start talking to me then suddenly started to ignore me?

My boyfriend and I broke up over the summer. When school started, I did my best to ignore him and move on with my life, but then he started to talk... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• I don't seem to understand why you guys broke up. From being in his place, and from what you are saying. It sounds like you both want to be together. From his behavior, I would guess he is still crazy about you.

• He wanted to end it because it wasn't really working out, and we broke up online over the summer..do you think I should be worried that he has been ignoring me for the past week?

• Show Older
    • I don't want to talk to him unless he might still have feelings for me..do you think that even though he's ignoring me he still has feelings for me?

• Only he can say for sure. If you guys loved each other then I can't possibly understand how it's possible to stop having feelings. His actions and the things he has said make it seem like he still feels very strongly for you. Maybe like his emotions just fluctuate. One moment he is just normal. The next he just wants to love you again. I can't say cause I don't know all the details....But to answer the question. yea, I think he does still have feelings for you, he is probably unsure about them.

What Girls Said 1

• seems to me that by flirting like that and staring at you is he is trying to make you jelous and looking to see what is your reaction.but I could be wrong.i mean I wouldn't rush into anything.i would see if he is really serious about getting back with u.and I would say that maybe the reason why he said bye to the guy was maybe because he was thinking that you decided to move on.