Will he cheat again?

Is that old saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" true? My husband cheated on me with his coworker and though I know he has no contact with her now, I don't trust him and I'm scared it will happen again. Thoughts?

We have been together for 13 years, married for 9. We have 4 kids. We actually separated and I filed for divorce. I halted the proceedings because of my kids...my oldest is autistic and does much better with his dad around.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are probably some desires that he has that are not being filled in the bedroom. Most men still love there girlfriends/ wives very much. They just get sexually frustrated and look for a release somewhere else. You have to ask yourself, do I deny him even the simple sex session. You can't put all the blame on him if you 2 are not being sexually active enough.

If your married and you want to work through it, then establish better lines of communication and move forward.

• Not sure what the norm is, but I'm pretty sure we are above it. He gets some kind of "pleasure" about 4 times a week now. Before I found about about the affair, it was about twice a week.

• I would have to agree that's good enough. I know the first thing that everyone says to try is change up the sex, role play, toys etc. I think its more productive if you to can just figure out what happened, and what needs to happen from this point forward.