Ex-boyfriend still want to sleep with me?

A couple of months ago me and my boyfriend broke up. But we remained friends. Since we're co-workers we see each other almost everyday. A couple of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I agree with sexwiseman.

Also, not only going after a FWB, but you already know some (probably not all) of the kinky stuff that he likes,... and it usually takes a few times with a new girl to be able to ask for crazy stuff. I mean you can't really ask a girl to dress up like Hillary Clinton while you soak in a tub of jello the first time that you have sex (this isn't my fantasy,... I am more into,.. no never mind,... I just wanted to illustrate a point), she would think that you were weird and leave.

So it's probably also, comfortable, no bars sex. He also might feel like he can try things with you now that he wouldn't have before since it's not like you will leave him.

If you are not into a FWB situation, then let him know, otherwise, feel free to experiment.

Just make sure that you are each clear, and honest about if either of you sleep with anyone else since you don't want to expose yourselves to any STDs.