Ex-boyfriend still want to sleep with me?

A couple of months ago me and my boyfriend broke up. But we remained friends. Since we're co-workers we see each other almost everyday. A couple of weeks ago he asks me if I wanted to hang out. In his words that means he would get a hotel room and we sleep together. I agreed. After he drops me off at home I tell him that it would be the last time we have sex since he had no feelings for me and I had no feelings for him. He said I was right and he still respected me.

Well today he asks me if I wanted to hang out with him again. I don't understand why he wants to sleep with me again. I haven't done anything to provoke it. Does he have feelings for me or does he want me to be a friend with benefits. Please help me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with sexwiseman.

Also, not only going after a FWB, but you already know some (probably not all) of the kinky stuff that he likes,... and it usually takes a few times with a new girl to be able to ask for crazy stuff. I mean you can't really ask a girl to dress up like Hillary Clinton while you soak in a tub of jello the first time that you have sex (this isn't my fantasy,... I am more into,.. no never mind,... I just wanted to illustrate a point), she would think that you were weird and leave.

So it's probably also, comfortable, no bars sex. He also might feel like he can try things with you now that he wouldn't have before since it's not like you will leave him.

If you are not into a FWB situation, then let him know, otherwise, feel free to experiment.

Just make sure that you are each clear, and honest about if either of you sleep with anyone else since you don't want to expose yourselves to any STDs.