Guys, do you ever think about ex girlfriends (especially if you loved her while you were together)?

Guys, do you ever think about ex girlfriends (especially if you loved her while you were together)? From a girl's point of view, I can say for sure... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think of mine quite often, mostly because no one was really at fault for the breakup. No reason to be mad or upset. We had reached a fork in the road where we had different paths we needed to take. We cared about each other very much and had been through some pretty rough times, but there were some things we both needed to do and figure out before continuing. So we went our separate ways and maybe someday we'll be together again. I know that until that day comes she'll be on my mind and in my heart, hoping that she is happy and that she is well.

• That's really sweet. It sounds a lot like why my last relationship ended. I feel the same way about my guy. I will always hope that he's happy, and I hope that we can be together sometime. It's good to know that a guy can feel that way. I hope my guy is thinking a lot like you right now.

• Show Older
    • That's a really healthy stance you've taken. You seem cool, calm, and collected. You're not in a rush to push him out and move on, but you are letting life happen. Very mature approach. Congrats, you are stronger than most.

• Thanks, it's taken a while to get back to a good place.