Why does my ex want to hurt me when he knows I'm already hurting?

Was with my ex for 4 years, have 2 kids together and have been split up for a year. He has recently starting seeing someone else and is rubbing it... Show More

He was quite controlling, didn't want me to see my friends, didn't trust me(the trust issues were from his previous a relationship). It all got to much for me so I split with him

Most Helpful Guy

• What did you do to hurt him?

• He was quite controlling, didn't want me to see my friends, didn't trust me(the trust issues were from his previous a relationship). It all got to much for me so I split with him

• Show Older
    • Yeah I thought it would be something along those lines. He didn't want to break up and I would have took him back in an instant if he would have tried to resolve our issues but he didn't want to. Just thought that with us living together for so long that he would be beyond the whole revenge or hurting me back game. Suppose I just gotta suck it up and roll with the punches.

• It's sad, too bad you guys couldn't work the issues out, it's obvious that there's feelings there.