• Ask
  • myTake

Why is my ex acting so cruel?

my ex girlfriend left me for another guy even though she said she didn't. She said that before we broke up she hung out with him and it made her... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Good for you buddy, consider yourself lucky! Your ex-girlfriend did you a favor, by unfortunately, leaving you for someone else, she saved you from any further misery that she would have put you through...She is insecure, and she doesn't seem to know what she wants. She seems as though, she may have had repressed feelings and anxiety for some while, and is now deciding to act them out, but in a not so seemingly constructive way. Stay away from her, because she is a heart-breaker, and doesn't want a good guy, like you. She wants unavailable, bad boys, or jerks who will only treat her like the piece of crap she is so deserving of, and have earned. Women like those, get what's coming to them in the end, especially If they don't change, the good guys stop showing up, and sometimes the bad boys don't even want them, which is why bad girls always try to mess with good men who will take care of them, although they don't deserve it., The good men become tired of the games, and are ready for the love they deserve, and those women, will regret their behavior, because they will almost no longer have a good guy who will take care of them. Don't allow her to turn you bad, and then make the remaining good ladies out here pay for her sh*t. Just keep ignoring her, she is bad news man, and you deserve better, and the best, and she is not it! Thanks!Jamaica Outtttttttt

• I gues I just can't distinguish the bad, crazy, bitchy girls from the good ones. At the beginning of this relationship I thought to myself " this girl is amazing and she is mature and independent and knows what she wants" but then by the end of the relationship things turned a compelte 180 degrees. I got to know her for a month before we started dating and saw no bad girl traits. But apparently I was wrong. So for future relationships, how can I tell if the girl is a bad crazy one vs a good one?

• Show Older
    • Thank you.what do you mean settle?

• Don't settle, as in don't just date anybody, or feel that the best you can ever hope for in a person is the worst. Please recognize your self-worth. Confidence is sexy as I have mentioned countless times before on this site. Men love confident women, just like women love confident men. Believe in your own abilities, so that the next woman can, and will take you seriously. At the end of the day it's a respect thing. Start standing up for yourself, and you'll notice a difference.

What Girls Said 2

• Is she that insecure that she still is deperately trying to get my attention even though she has feelings for this other guy she left me for? She's not insecure she's just running a gameBut why is she texting me and wanting to hang out if she likes this other guy?Boredom or she wants a fwbIs she just that cruel or what? If you've stopped chasing her how is she cruel? Over sensitive much?

• what do you mean running a game? Its like she is playing mind games and stringing me along. I have stoppd chasing her but I still have feeelings for her for some reason

• Show Older
    • ya, the game stems from insecurity. ignore this girl, she's crazy.

• Not all games come from insecurity it could be boredom, curiosity, bitterness, tons of reasons.Funny how gamer girls = insecurity.

What Guys Said 2