• Ask
  • myTake

Ex boyfriend keeps bringing up the past?

It's been a year since we broke up and he already has a girlfriend. We're still good friends. We talk, we joke, we laugh just like normal friends.... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• I mean do you still love him, cause I mean if you do or not that's how I can give you a clear answer

• Well I never really got the chance to "fall in love" with him. It wasn't really a "serious" relationship. I guess you could say I still have feelings for him, but not so muh to the point where I would want him back. I guess you could call it a crush hangover. ;) Oh yeah, he doesn't know this by the way--at least I don't think he does.

• Show Older
    • if she wants to get back with him in the future then talking to him is a good idea?

• no not really, she will be that side line girl, plan B , no need to stay around as a friend, if he wants to get back with her he will just call

• He does that as a "psychological trick". By that I mean that he's trying to make you think of all the good times you had with him because he probably still really cares about you. He's probably secretly crushing on you still but tries to cover it up with "contentment". But don't fall for it he's just trying to make you want him again. Just an observation I could be wrong.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!